Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dear Mustaine.

Tue, 04/15/0805:30 PM
Nokia Theatre At Grand PrairieGrand Prairie, TX
Hot Topic Presents: Gigantour Featuring Megadeth and, and... Fuck Others, It's about Dave, Ain't it?

I have been visiting Ticket Master every few couple of days for a month now, and praying everytime, that it doesnot gets sold out, And I thank You God, whole heartedly for not letting me down. I wish I could Let all My rage, hatred, frustations, the filthy creatures inside my fucking mind loose along with the fucking mass, But under My so- called circumstances, I know, I know, It's a fucking dream come true but I seek to another alternate, to tame them instead.

It's Like,
Fuck Uproar, Hear the faint Echoes!!!

Anyways, Wish you guys all the best and hope you get all the fucking heads exploded.


P.s - I would really love to get a signature of yours in my neck and get it fucking Inked, May be someday.

No comments: