Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Winter seem to strike slow and hard. Smoke from my newly Lit ciggarette, sticks hard on the window pane, blurring the image outside. Rain is pouring heavily, chilly wind's blowing, Most of the trees around are naked, and those who aren't have changed their colours and are still shedding. Gloomy day, I wish I could be outside stepping on those leaves hearing them crackle as I walk around but I won't even dare to take a single step outside of my appartment. I rub the glass with my hand and try to focus myself to a distant highway, just to find very few vehicles passing by. I wish I was like them, know where my destination is, that I have longed for. I sometimes feel like I was not supposed to be here at all.

Anyways, where I am headed to right now, there are going to be pauses for a few couple of days. Going back to school days, Wind and rain was the only thing I cared about when it's about weather. Each day, I would look outside from my classroom window to see if rain's going to pour or not? Pull my hands out to feel the wind blowing, and I could not wait to hop in my cycle and get back to home as fast as possible to let my restrained kite free into the open sky. I would be praying for winds to stay and rain not to pour, on my way back to home,. Now, who would know that, Being able to be free oneself in the open sky would be soo much harder than letting the kite to set free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi ash

i checked ur blog n saw that u have written more entries, i realized that i missed lots of things that has happened to u lately... it made me miss our conversations... itz been long since i updated my blog, maybe because, again i forgot what email n password i used in logging on, or it is just because the rare inspiration that i need to write has not come yet... after so long...

advance happy new year... i dont know what awaits me this 2008, but im hoping that it will b a lucky year for me, n for u too... lookin back at the past years, i felt that am tired already, lots of things happening, n i cant say that ive grown or something great has happened to me so far... i think i need to double my efforts, my best has not always been good enough...

oh, ehe,, i didnt realize that i am writing an email in your comment space lol... got carried away... so much to tell u... but dont want things to b in public aha... so see ya online.. talk to u soon.. mizz u so much bro!!! take care =D