Friday, June 27, 2008

When the hymens will be broken

Under the Arms of open sky
On Cradle of pyre will I be laying,
Binded onto by wreathe,
Of blends of smoke and the pungency of the cowardice
Pyromania empowers,
Ambience that surrounds me
Demands will be fullfilled
As the streams get astrayed,
Angry Uproars will mold,
Into an Mellifluos, Adagio,
Along with the notes,
The Colors,
Will then dance for me,
A different part of them,
Will I see,
Blue with hositility,
White with gloominess,
Red without it's bloodiness,
Black without it's sombreness
Yellow without it's paleness

Voidness, will then Silther around me
Engulfing me,
Towards Serenity Will I be lead,
What I waited for will be attained,
Why not by the world too that I have owned,
For that's what I have Longed, and will always be Longing.

No comments: